Welcome


Welcome to my blog. You can read about my adventures in different types of needlework, and I also offer some free
cross stitch patterns. Please, come back often. :)

CAN'T SEE THE PICTURES? READ ABOUT THE PROBLEM HERE.

PLEASE NOTE:


PLEASE, NOTE: The designs on this site are copyrighted to Agnes Palko. They are for your personal use only. They may not be distributed or reproduced without permission.
If you wish to use my patterns to stitch for charity, please, let me know.

12/09/2013

New pattern for sale

I have finally finished the piece I was sewing for my boss. He came up with the idea of using this saying in a sampler, so I made the design and stitched it for him. He will have it framed and put it up in his office.

However the pattern copyright is mine, so now it is up for sale.



Size: 353 x 119 (ca 64 x 21cm or 25.5" x 8.5")


It costs 90 SEK / 14$ / 10,5 € / 9£.







Make sure you send me your e-mail address so I can send you the pdf file.

This is what it looks. I used 28 count white Lugana and 4 skeins of DMC 796.



(Sorry for the bad photo, I had to take it at night so I could hand it over the next morning. I will post a better one when it is framed.)

No comments: