Welcome


Welcome to my blog. You can read about my adventures in different types of needlework, and I also offer some free
cross stitch patterns. Please, come back often. :)

CAN'T SEE THE PICTURES? READ ABOUT THE PROBLEM HERE.

PLEASE NOTE:


PLEASE, NOTE: The designs on this site are copyrighted to Agnes Palko. They are for your personal use only. They may not be distributed or reproduced without permission.
If you wish to use my patterns to stitch for charity, please, let me know.

02/10/2012

I am back - and a free cross stitch pattern

Hi, everyone,

I knew that I haven't written on my blog for a long time, but I didn't realise it was more than a month! I am sorry for being absent. School is really busy right now, and I was ill a bit - nothing serious, just some fever, but had to lie down on the weekends.

Anyway, I am back, and although I haven't had time to do much, I have a few things to show you - whenever I get to taking photos. Is it so hard for everyone else, taking photos of your projects? It is not such a big deal, still, it takes ages for me to get started. So watch this place for some pictures soon.

Until then, perhaps you would like to see the beautiful autumn in Sweden:





In school we celebrated the European Day of Languages on 26th of September. Every class was appointed a country, my class got Hungary and had to dress up accordingly. Here are a few pictures.







I am wearing an apron that was my great-aunt's. It is cross stitched. Isn't it wonderful?

And now, as October has arrived we started to prepare for Halloween. So I made a little cross stitch pattern that can be used for Halloween - but for other occasions as well. You can stitch it for a Harry Potter fan, or even for Valentine's day. It can be a bookmark (although a bit bigger than the usual size) or a bellpull. Have fun with it.








3 comments:

Lily said...

Ohh, welcome back =)
Time sure flies, I didn't realize it's been a month. Thank you for the photos and the pattern.
And yes,for me taking pictures of my works is not easy either... Working on 'presentation'... photographing from different angles... having the right light... cropping and framing... a full time job! ugh :o)
Have a nice week

Robyn in Oz said...

Welcome back to the virtual world! Have been in Sweden in autumn, very pretty scenery.
Thanks for another cute chart.

Witch of Stitches said...

Lovely photos, wonderful apron, and love the chart. Thank you!