Welcome


Welcome to my blog. You can read about my adventures in different types of needlework, and I also offer some free
cross stitch patterns. Please, come back often. :)

CAN'T SEE THE PICTURES? READ ABOUT THE PROBLEM HERE.

PLEASE NOTE:


PLEASE, NOTE: The designs on this site are copyrighted to Agnes Palko. They are for your personal use only. They may not be distributed or reproduced without permission.
If you wish to use my patterns to stitch for charity, please, let me know.

13/04/2012

A tea freebie and another pattern for sale

I have drawn a tea-themed freebie this time. I hope you like it. Enjoy! :)




My new pattern for sale is a pyramid shape with some side "petals" so I decided to call it "Tulip".




It costs 5 Euros - send the money by Paypal, and I e-mail you the pattern with detailed instructions how to put it together.










And I need a little help again. For some reason two rectangles have appeared on the top of the site - I have no idea what I did wrong. Can anyone help how to get rid of them? :-o

No comments: