Welcome


Welcome to my blog. You can read about my adventures in different types of needlework, and I also offer some free
cross stitch patterns. Please, come back often. :)

CAN'T SEE THE PICTURES? READ ABOUT THE PROBLEM HERE.

PLEASE NOTE:


PLEASE, NOTE: The designs on this site are copyrighted to Agnes Palko. They are for your personal use only. They may not be distributed or reproduced without permission.
If you wish to use my patterns to stitch for charity, please, let me know.

29/01/2012

crazy quilt challenge - january block finished

I have finished my first block:

Photobucket

3 comments:

Gina E. said...

Hello Agi,
I've been browsing through the list of CQJP2012 participants, and clicking on the links to their blogs. It would take all night (which I don't have, as I would like to get a few hours sleep!) to post comments on them all, so I'm posting comments at random. I like the way you have constructed your January block from so many types of fabric; it truly is patchwork! I am going to use neckties (that I find in thrift shops) as the background fabric for my blocks, and embellish them lightly so as not to cover up the beautiful silk tie fabric.
I've made a few crazy patchwork blocks in the past, each one with a different theme, but never enough for a whole quilt. Maybe at the end of this year, I will have enough of my ties blocks to make a small quilt!
Cheers,
Gina in Australia

nana56 said...

Látom, Te legalább már készen vagy az első blokkal, jó lett.
Én a hétvégén szeretném befejezni az enyémet, és akkor fel is teszem a blogomra.

MysteryKnitter said...

That looks awesome!