Welcome


Welcome to my blog. You can read about my adventures in different types of needlework, and I also offer some free
cross stitch patterns. Please, come back often. :)

CAN'T SEE THE PICTURES? READ ABOUT THE PROBLEM HERE.

PLEASE NOTE:


PLEASE, NOTE: The designs on this site are copyrighted to Agnes Palko. They are for your personal use only. They may not be distributed or reproduced without permission.
If you wish to use my patterns to stitch for charity, please, let me know.

27/12/2011

Happy new year

If you are over the Christmas frenzy, perhaps even got yourself some new stitching stash in the sales, it is time to make a "Happy New Year" ornament or card.

I made two versions, one with a bird and a flower in one pattern, and another for a two-sided ornament. It is also in three languages, English, Hungarian and Swedish.

The colours are:

DMC 333 blue violet very dark and
DMC 156 Blue violet middle light

Hope you like the pattern :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



I am soon coming back with a pattern about my New Year resolutions. :D :D