Welcome


Welcome to my blog. You can read about my adventures in different types of needlework, and I also offer some free
cross stitch patterns. Please, come back often. :)

CAN'T SEE THE PICTURES? READ ABOUT THE PROBLEM HERE.

PLEASE NOTE:


PLEASE, NOTE: The designs on this site are copyrighted to Agnes Palko. They are for your personal use only. They may not be distributed or reproduced without permission.
If you wish to use my patterns to stitch for charity, please, let me know.

27/11/2011

Christmas tree alphabet - free cross stitch pattern

I made some christmas tree patterns two years ago, and I just realised they have never been published here. Originally I only made a few of these, with initials of some friends, and now I completed the pattern to make a whole alphabet.


Here are photos (not too good ones, sorry) of two of them stitched. As you can see, I used a variegated thread to stitch, and added some beads to the seam on the first, and made a mini-bag out of an Aida-band on the second.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope you will like the pattern.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And finally, here it is without a letter if you want it that way, and the matching piece that I used for the back. Of course, you can use some patterned fabric for backing, or you can simply glue the stitching on a card.

Photobucket

2 comments:

wendy said...

I love these! I have so many ornaments on my tree but these would be great for me to stitch up my children's first letter of their names and give to my mom for christmas! ty!

katica said...

nagyon tetszenek es koszonom a mintakat!