Welcome


Welcome to my blog. You can read about my adventures in different types of needlework, and I also offer some free
cross stitch patterns. Please, come back often. :)

CAN'T SEE THE PICTURES? READ ABOUT THE PROBLEM HERE.

PLEASE NOTE:


PLEASE, NOTE: The designs on this site are copyrighted to Agnes Palko. They are for your personal use only. They may not be distributed or reproduced without permission.
If you wish to use my patterns to stitch for charity, please, let me know.

10/09/2011

Blackwork sampler - part 2

Hi, Friends,

Due to a terrible backache I have to stay at home and lie in bed almost all day. :( Not the best thing at the beginning of the school year. But that means I have time for knitting and stitching.

I have stitched the first part of the blackwork sampler, so I am publishing the second part. As you can see, I have already done one line of that part, too.

Photobucket

The grey area is the overlap between the first and second parts.

Photobucket

Happy stitching everyone. :)

2 comments:

Nanou said...

Hello! I'm french, I'm living near Versailles and I discover your blog. I love what you do and I will make this blackwork sampler.Excuse my english : it's difficult for me to write in this language. So long. Cordially.

MysteryKnitter said...

Isn't that one pretty sampler!