Welcome


Welcome to my blog. You can read about my adventures in different types of needlework, and I also offer some free
cross stitch patterns. Please, come back often. :)

CAN'T SEE THE PICTURES? READ ABOUT THE PROBLEM HERE.

PLEASE NOTE:


PLEASE, NOTE: The designs on this site are copyrighted to Agnes Palko. They are for your personal use only. They may not be distributed or reproduced without permission.
If you wish to use my patterns to stitch for charity, please, let me know.

20/08/2011

Mistakes in the previous pattern corrected and some new ones

Dear Friends,

I have to apologise, the patterns in the previous post had some mistakes. If you downloaded them, please, do it again. The corrected versions are up now.

Kedves barátaim!

Elnézést kérek, az elözö mintába hiba csúszott. Ha szeretnétek kihímezni, töltsétek le újra, már a javított verzió van feltöltve.

I also made another version in Swedish. Not because I believe that so many Swedish people read my blog but because I am in Sweden and I wanted to pay a tribute to the beautiful language :)

Csináltam egy svéd verziót is, mivel Svédországban vagyok, szerettem volna kifejezni nagyrabecsülésemet e szép nyelv iránt. :)

Photobucket

And for those who like smaller patterns, or want coordinated patterns, I made a bookmark and a biscornu version of the motifs in the sampler. Enjoy :)

Ès aki a kisebb mintákt szereti, vagy összeillö szettet szeretne hímezni, íme egy könyvjelzö és egy biscornu ugyanazzal a motívummal.

Photobucket

Note: I usually make my bookmarks two sided, and sew them together the same way as a biscornu. Or sometimes I just sew together the long ends with whip stitch, then sew a running stitch across the short ends, and fray them.

Általában kétoldalas könyvjelzöket készítek, és ugyanúgy varrom össze, mint a biscornut. Vagy csak a hosszanti oldalakat, a rövideket csak összeöltöm, és kirojtozom a végét. (Mi a "running stitch" magyarul, tudja valaki?)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lena Möre said...

This was a funny Swedish text!
Lena in Tumba

MysteryKnitter said...

You can design! And you can admit if you've made a mistake. It's a good thing. Admitting one's mistakes isn't always easy, be the matter big or small.