Welcome


Welcome to my blog. You can read about my adventures in different types of needlework, and I also offer some free
cross stitch patterns. Please, come back often. :)

CAN'T SEE THE PICTURES? READ ABOUT THE PROBLEM HERE.

PLEASE NOTE:


PLEASE, NOTE: The designs on this site are copyrighted to Agnes Palko. They are for your personal use only. They may not be distributed or reproduced without permission.
If you wish to use my patterns to stitch for charity, please, let me know.

09/04/2011

Free cross stitch patterns - with a twist

This is not your typical cross stitch topic :D I made it a while ago when two of my students won the national competition in electronics. It is supposed to be a circuit board. I made it into cards for them.

congratulation card

Photobucket

This other one was also a Well done card for success in an English competition. I hid the words in a word search game. I don't have the pattern for it but you can adapt the idea. :)

Photobucket

This one is a combination of cross stitch and makrame. It was just an experiment, but I really like it so might try some more. I think it is going to make a nice card, too.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Aurelia Eglantine said...

Wow! What neat projects! I love your circuit board card - it looks so realistic! And your wordsearch card is gorgeous! I loved wordsearches when I was a kid and still do now, truth be told :) I'm sure your students must have loved their cards! Both are really wonderful gift ideas.

And I have never seen macrame and cross-stitching combined! Your work in progress looks awesome, and I can't wait to see your finish!

Anonymous said...

Agi, I love your little experiments. The macrame and cross stitch looks wonderful :)

Serinde said...

Agi, that really is creative, and looks fantastic!

Serinde

Mia said...

I really like your combination of cross stitching and macrame :) Looks brilliant! :)

alansaki said...

Like this first one circuit style pattern design work.
Cool! PCB Design